Thursday, January 06, 2011

A reunion 21 years overdue!

Denise & I standing in front of LegoWorld in Downtown Disney.

Best friends reunited!! 

The  kids enjoying Mickey Mouse lollipops.

The Truscott Family: Denise, Chuck, Bennett (standing with Deni), and Reggie.

Our family: Andrea, Wayne, Natalie, & Nick.
I was happy to come to Florida this time around, not only because it was a nice break for me & the kids, but because my best friend from school in Louisiana lived not too far from where we were! Arrangements were made on Facebook (see, it's good for something!) and we met her family in Downtown Disney for dinner and catching up. Denise & I met when we were about 10 years old and have been great friends ever since. We lost touch a bit after I moved to Maryland when I was in high school, but I never forgot about her. We reconnected on Facebook and this reunion was one of the best things to happen to me in 2010. :-)  We promised we wouldn't let another 21 years go by without seeing each other. :-)

No comments: